Pulsar supports the following client libraries:
|Language||Documentation||Release note||Code repo|
- API doc|Here|Here C++ | - User doc
- API doc|Here|Here Python | - User doc
- API doc|Here|Here WebSocket| User doc | Here|Here Go client|User doc|Here |Here Node.js|User doc|Here |Here C# |User doc| Here|Here
- The code repos of Java, C++, Python, and WebSocket clients are hosted in the Pulsar main repo and these clients are released with Pulsar, so their release notes are parts of Pulsar release note.
- The code repos of Go, Node.js, and C# clients are hosted outside of the Pulsar main repo and these clients are not released with Pulsar, so they have independent release notes.
Pulsar client feature matrix for different languages is listed on Pulsar Feature Matrix (Client and Function) page.
Besides the official released clients, multiple projects on developing Pulsar clients are available in different languages.
If you have developed a new Pulsar client, feel free to submit a pull request and add your client to the list below.
|Go||pulsar-client-go||Comcast||A native golang client|
|Haskell||supernova||Chatroulette||Native Pulsar client for Haskell|
|Scala||neutron||Chatroulette||Purely functional Apache Pulsar client for Scala built on top of Fs2|
|Scala||pulsar4s||sksamuel||Idomatic, typesafe, and reactive Scala client for Apache Pulsar|
|Rust||pulsar-rs||Wyyerd Group||Future-based Rust bindings for Apache Pulsar|
|.NET||pulsar-client-dotnet||Lanayx||Native .NET client for C#/F#/VB|
|Node.js||pulsar-flex||Daniel Sinai, Ron Farkash, Gal Rosenberg||Native Nodejs client|